To be an international standard institution which actively participates in developing this country through activities of research and community service.
- To develop a science-and-technology-based institution of research and community services;
- To develop the relevance of research and community services to enhance the quality of education, industrial needs, and human resources;
- To develop the excellent researchers and to improve Brawijaya University’s role in research activities, student’ creativity programs, and international-level publication activities;
- To improve the acquisition of The Intellectual Property Rights;
- To support rural industrialization process through the development of science and technology;
- To enhance the quality and the identity of future leaders;
- To empower the society through educational activities, poverty alleviation programs, and research.
- To develop the healthy management of research and community services in the University autonomous organizational structure;
- To develop the quality and the quantity of research and community services to support vision achievements that cover national areas, improve the academic atmospheres, internationalization program and national competitiveness;
- To enhance the research and community services focused on the developments, utilization, problem solving especially the problem related to human and natural resources, technology, culture, society and health;
- To provide community services to enhance the relevance of education, research and community services;
- To prepare the leadership qualities through entrepreneurships and collaboration of society’s potency.